This works if you own a .EDU email address as a student. Do not bother attempting it if you don’t have a .EDU email address.
Backed my renowned venture capital firms, MindSumo is a place where you get money for solving interesting real-world problems. (No need to solve. Just propose feasible solutions)
Win $50-500 per challenge. Most of the problems aren’t even hard. Plus there’s less competition among participants; it is easy money.
Complete these steps below:
$30 bonus when signing up. Verify your email after signup.
1. Visit the site by clicking here.
2. Solve 1st challenge and receive $25, will take half an hour at max.
3. Become campus ambassador, get $15.
4. Solve Puzzles and get $10+ at random
5. Then all you need is solve whichever problems you find interesting and bank. Initial cashout amount is $100.
Note: You DO need a .edu email address to sign up since MindSumo is for students or those affiliated with educational institutions.